You can access your Mindvalley account in two different ways: through your internet browser or through the Mindvalley App that is available both for Android and iPhone.
To access your account on your browser, please go to Mindvalley Dashboard and log in with the email address that you used to sign up to a masterclass or to purchase a program with. Your temporary password is sent to you via an email titled "Your Mindvalley Login Details".
We have the option to log in with your email address, Apple ID, Facebook and with Google. Please note that all your Quests will be under the account with the email that you used to purchase it.
Please follow the steps in this article, How to Merge your account, if you have multiple accounts and would like all your programs under a single sign-in.
There are 3 likely scenarios if you are looking to access your account or your programs.
- It's your first time logging in to your Mindvalley account.
- You have logged in before but cannot log in anymore.
- You can log in but cannot find your program.
Please scroll down to the scenario which most applies to your situation.
1. First time logging in to your Mindvalley account?
Your account is automatically created once you sign up for a Masterclass or purchase a program with Mindvalley.
Your username: The email address that you used to sign up for a Masterclass or to purchase a program.
Your password: Please find the email "Your Mindvalley Login Details" in your inbox. It contains your temporary password to log in on Mindvalley Dashboard.
(You can change your password afterwards within your account "Profile" section.)
Didn't receive the email with login details?
Make sure you're checking the same email you entered when you signed up for a masterclass or purchased a program. Please also check your spam folder in case the email landed there.
2. Logged in before but can't log in anymore?
Once on the login page, enter the correct password & the email address you used to sign up/purchase our programs.
Forgot your password?
Click "Forgot your password?" on the login page and enter your email address. We will send you an email titled "Mindvalley: Change Password Request" with password reset instructions.
3. I can log in but I don't see the program that I purchased?
Please note that all newly purchased Quests will be under the My Programs tab on your account. You can find more information in this article.
1. First of all, please make sure that you are logged in with the correct email address: the one you used to purchase your program or subscription.
2. If you are certain that your email address is correct, please check if the transaction for your program purchase went through on your credit card/PayPal.
3. If you still cannot find your program, contact our Customer Support by clicking the icon at the bottom right of the page and send us a message with the details of your purchase, such as the name of the program, receipt details and last 4 digits of your credit card, this will allow on of our agents to trace this program for you.
Login page doesn’t work?
Try to log in on a different browser. If that helps, please delete the cookies of the initial browser and you’ll be able to log in again.