Have you logged in to your Mindvalley account?
No? Please follow instructions within this article.
Yes? Carry on reading below.
You will find all your programs under the My Programs Tab on your Mindvalley Account.
For new quests, scroll down to Programs You Can Start, you will need to select a state date to begin.
Scroll down on your My Programs page and you will find your Completed Programs, you can select a new start date if you want to retake this program.
At the bottom of the page, you will find your Mindvalley classic courses and any old course that you have previously purchased.
On the APP:
Click on the Programs Tab to find your programs
This is divided into three sections:
- Continue has all the Quests that you are currently taking.
- My Programs has all the Quests that you have purchased but are currently not enrolled in.
- Discover is where you can find new Quests to take
Can't find your program?
Did the payment go through?
Please check your bank or PayPal statement. If the payment didn’t go through, just give it another try, or check out this article.
Using different emails while purchasing/signing up for Mindvalley programs ends up creating multiple accounts.
You may have made a typo while typing your email. When this happens then the system creates a new account. Please contact customer support to hep you trace this purchase and move it to your account.
Your existing program disappeared?
First of all, please make sure that you are signed in with the correct email address - the one you used to purchase a Quest, course or subscription.
Quest disappeared on App?
Follow the steps below one by one:
- Make sure you use the newest "Mindvalley: Quests & Mentoring" App (not "Mindvalley: Quests")
- Log out and back in to the App
- Restart your phone
- Delete the App and then re-install once again ( iOS or Android version)
Did you sign up with a payment plan?
Maybe the transaction of a remaining payment failed (due to insufficient funds, expired card or some other reason) and thus your course was automatically removed?
Follow this Handy Guide to update your payment information so that you can jump right back on board.
Update in progress
It is possible that we are cooking some upgrades for you and taking the program to the next level. Please come back a few hours later and try accessing your course again!
Once you cancel a subscription program, your access to this library will be removed including previous episodes of the series.
The same goes for courses and Quests if you decided to get your money back.
Went through the steps above but still cannot find your program?
Click on the chat icon on the lower-right corner and provide the following information:
- The email address that is associated with that purchase
- The name of the Program/Bonus
- Screenshots from your Bank Statement showing your transaction and any additional details would be very helpful as well.
- The last 4 digits of the card that you used to make this purchase