If you have forgotten or lost the password for your Mindvalley account, there is an easy way to recover it:
- Through the main login page
- Through the settings page in your Mindvalley account.
Recovering Your Password through The Main Login Page
- Open the Mindvalley Login Page.
- Enter your email address and click on "Don't remember your password" then click on the send email button.
Please make sure that it is the email address that was used to purchase your quest, subscription, or that you used to sign up to a masterclass.
Once you have complete all the steps above.
- Your next mission is to find the email in your inbox with the subject line Mindvalley: Change Password Request and click on Change My Password in the email.
- Once you've entered your new password, simply click on Reset Password and you're Done!
- Head back to the Mindvalley Login Page and log in with new access details.
Through the settings page in your Mindvalley account.
- Log into your account, click on the Profile Icon.
- A dropdown will appear, click on My Account.
- Click Settings, from your right column.
- Then click on Change Password. A pop-up will appear stating We've sent you an email to update your password.
Follow these steps to reset your password from your Mindvalley account using the App:
- Log in to your account.
- Click on your Profile Icon.
- Next, click Settings, Change password. You will be able to update your password here.
Two situations why you can't log in or reset your password.
1. You have not logged in yet.
In this case, you need to first log into your account with your initial login details sent from us.
Please go to your email address you have signed up for that specific course and search for an email from us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject line "Your Mindvalley Login Details".
In that email, you will have your username and password.
Once you log in, you will be able to reset it from the profile settings page.
2. You could have had a typo in your email address.
It is also possible that you had a typo in your email address when you signed up for the course.
Search in your emails and spam/junk folder for an email from us email@example.com ]with the "Welcome to Mindvalley! Here are your user details" subject line.
If you are unable to find it, it's most likely that you had a typo in your email address.
If this is the case please and if you are still unable to reset your password, all you need to do is to contact our support agents by clicking the chat icon at the bottom right of this page and we will reset your password.
Information to send us:
- Please send us all the possible emails that you have
- The name of Quest / Subscription that you purchased
- The last 4 digits of your card
- We will track your account down and assist you to reset this.