- You can cancel subscriptions yourself on the Billing Section of your account when accessing it through the web.
- If you signed up on Apple Store or Google Play store, please follow the guide in this article.
How to cancel a subscription
- Go to the Billing Section of your Mindvalley Account.
- Click on "Cancel Subscription" under "Status"
Once done, you will see the status of your subscription in red as "Inactive". You won’t be charged for this program any further.
Please note that a cancellation of a subscription does not automatically refund you. Subscriptions are non-refundable.
Mindvalley Mentoring, Mindvalley All Access, Little Humans Membership
- You will still have access to the content until the end of your subscription period.
- You will lose access to all the resources when you cancel the subscription. More information in this article.
- You will still have access to the content until the end of your subscription period. More information in this article.
Resubscribing to a canceled subscription
If your subscription has been canceled, you need to sign up again by repurchasing the subscription.
1. Can I pause a subscription?
You cannot pause a subscription. You will need to cancel your subscription and repurchase this when you are ready.
Please visit this page for more information on all the different subscription services that we offer.
*All the policies, terms, and conditions can be found on our sales and checkout pages.