- You can cancel the auto-renew of subscriptions by yourself on the Billing Section of your account when accessing it through the Mindvalley website.
- If you signed up on the Mindvalley app, your payment is handled directly by Apple Store or Google Play store. Please follow the guide in this article.
Please note that canceling the subscription does NOT mean a refund. This merely means the auto-renew is canceled and you will not be automatically charged for the next renewal.
You will continue to have access to your programs until the end of your current billing period.
If you want to refund your program within refund policy, please follow this guide instead.
Continue reading for -
How to cancel the auto-renew of your subscription
How to cancel the auto-renew of a subscription
- Go to the Billing Section of your Mindvalley Account.
- Click on "Cancel Subscription" under "Status"
Once done, you will see the status of your subscription in red as "Inactive". You won’t be charged for future renewals.
Please note that a cancellation of a subscription does not automatically refund you. Subscriptions are non-refundable.
Mindvalley Mentoring, Mindvalley Membership, Little Humans Membership
- You will still have access to the content until the end of your subscription period.
- You will lose access to all the resources when you cancel the subscription. More information in this article.
- You will still have access to the content until the end of your subscription period. More information in this article.
Resubscribing to a canceled subscription
If your subscription has been canceled and you wish to resubscribe, you would need to purchase the subscription again.
1. Can I pause a subscription?
You cannot pause a subscription. You will need to cancel your subscription and repurchase this when you are ready.
Please visit this page for more information on all the different subscription services that we offer.
*All the policies, terms, and conditions can be found on our sales and checkout pages.
2. My billing section does not reflect my purchase. Why is this?
If you've purchased the subscription through the Mindvalley app, the payment and billing are handled directly by your app store. You may cancel the auto-renew of your subscription through the billing section of your app account.
Feel free to follow the respective guides to do this -
Otherwise, it's possible this was purchased under a different/typo email address. In this case, please contact our support team by clicking on the chat icon at the bottom right corner of this page. Then, please supply the following details -
- Your full name
- Last 4 digits of credit card number OR PayPal email address
- Order number/Invoice number if available
- Any relevant screenshots of receipts for your purchase
With these details, our team will be able to trace your purchase for you.
3. I can't find my billing on the Mindvalley app
The billing section is not available on the Mindvalley app yet, but we're working on it!
You would need to access through the Mindvalley website.
Please click on this link for direct access to your billing section: https://home.mindvalley.com/billing
4. I canceled my subscription but have yet to receive my refund. When will I receive this?
Bear in mind that canceling a subscription does not mean a refund. This merely means the auto-renew is canceled and you will not be automatically charged for the next billing period. You will have access to your programs until the end of your current billing period.
To refund your program within the refund policy, please follow this guide instead.