Here are our basic troubleshooting steps for you if you are experiencing issues with your Mindvalley: Quests & Mentoring App:
- Uninstall the App
- Restart your phone
- Reinstall the App: here is the iOS and the Android version
- Log out and log in to the App once more (please also make sure that you are using the correct email address to access your courses or Quests). You can log out of the app by clicking your portrait in the top right corner of your App screen, selecting "Settings" and "Log Out"
- Update your mobile device software (OS) version, if you experiencing any issues with running the App on your phone
These steps do not help solve the issue?
Tell us more about what happened at the Profile > Help & Support section of your App or by contacting our Support with the following information:
- Screenshots of the problem
- The error messages you have seen
- The make and model of your mobile
- Please make sure that your app is updated to the latest version.
We promise we'll get back to you as soon as we can. Thank you for using the Mindvalley: Quests & Mentoring App.
To learn more about our newest app called Connections App. Click here.