Is the email address that you used to sign up for a Masterclass or to purchase a program.
Can be found in an email with the subject line "Your Mindvalley Login Details".
If you have changed the password and forgotten it, please follow the steps in the password reset article.
Where are my login details?
When you sign up for one of our masterclasses or purchase a program, we send you an email right away with the subject line: "Your Mindvalley Login Details".
If you cannot find this email, it might be for one of the following reasons:
1. It might land in your Spam/Junk folder:
If you find our email in this folder, all you need to do is to either
- Move or drag the email into your primary inbox. Or
- Add email@example.com to your contacts
That way you won’t miss out on anything in the future!
2. You registered with a different email address:
If you use multiple email addresses, you might be checking the wrong inbox.
3. The transaction was unsuccessful:
If you purchased a program, please check your bank statement, and in case the payment didn’t go through, just give it another try.
4. You mistyped your email address:
If you typed your email in a rush, maybe there is a typo in it that prevents our email from being delivered to you. In this case, please contact our friendly Customer Support by clicking the chat icon at the bottom right corner of the page. Share with us the full name you signed up with and the correct email ID, and we will make it our focus to find your account!
If You Still Cannot Find Your Login Details
If none of the tips above help and if you're sure that your purchase was successful (meaning that you can see the transaction on your bank statement), please contact our Customer Support by clicking the chat icon at the bottom of the page.
In order for our Customer Support Rockstars to be able to help you, it's important that you provide us with this crucial information:
- Email address used to purchase the program (plus additional email addresses you may also have used)
- Your Full Name
- Date of Purchase
- A Screenshot from your Bank Statement depicting this particular purchase (transaction)
- The last 4 digits of the card that you used to make this purchase.