You've just purchased a Quest or the Mindvalley Membership, the next step is choosing a date to begin.
Please follow these steps to start your Quest.
- Log into your Mindvalley account.
- You can search for the Program you wish to start using the Search bar or
4. Click on the My Programs tab.
5. Scroll down to the My Programs sections and click on the right button for All my programs for the drop-down menu.
6. Choose Programs I Can Start section. If you can't see your desired Quest, click on Show All tab.
7. Select your Quest and click Select Start Date (For perpetual quests you can select Start to begin right away)
8. Select a date to start and click Select this start date. (You can choose past dates if you want to begin earlier - Please note that this is not valid for Wildfit and Lifebook)
How to start a Quest on your Mindvalley App
Please follow the steps below to enroll:
- Open the app and sign in to your account if you haven't already.
- Go to the Programs tab on the bottom of the screen
- Click on My Programs and choose the Quest that you want Start. Click on your Quest or on View Program Information.
- Click Select Start Date.
- Select the date that you want to start. Click Select This Start Date
After the enrollment is done, this Quest will then show up under the Continue section. You can now begin the Warmup.
You can also find your Programs using the Search bar as shown below:
Once you've finished the Quest and marked the last day and tasks complete, the Quest will automatically be moved to the Completed Programs section. This is located at the bottom of the Continue tab.
You will see all the Quests you own under these three categories:
- Continue has all the Quests that you are currently taking or have completed
- My Programs has all the Quests that you have purchased but are currently not enrolled in.
- Discover shows you programs that you don't own yet, but which are available for purchase.
How do I change my start date?
If you would like to change your intake to a different one, please follow the directions in this article.