You've just purchased a Quest or the Mindvalley Membership, the next step is to begin your Quest.
Please follow these steps to start your Quest.
Log into your Mindvalley account.
You can use the Search bar to look for the Program you want to start or
3. Click on the Programs tab.
4. Scroll down to the Programs tab page to see your programs organised by category and language as shown below.
5. Select your Quest and click "Start The Program" (For perpetual quests you can select Start to begin right away)
6. Select your preferred method of learning, whether "Join a Class" or "Go At Your Own Pace", then click on Continue.
7. If you wish to Join a Class, select a date to start and click "Join Class". (You can choose past if you want to begin earlier. Please note that this is not valid for WildFit and Lifebook)
8. If you wish to Go On Your Own Pace, select the second option and then click Continue.
To learn more on how to change your learning mode when picking a Quest, here is an article that explains more, click here.
How to start a Quest on your Mindvalley App
Please follow the steps below to start:
Open the app and sign in to your account if you haven't already.
Go to the Programs tab on the bottom of the screen
Under Programs, you will see Continue, Discover, Series,Coming Soon, Completed and Courses.
Pick Programs, you can search the Program or the Author.
Choose the Quest that you want to Start, click on Start Quest.
6. Choose your learning mode, whether Join a Class or Go At Your Own Pace.
If you select Join a Class, pick a start date then click on Join This Class.
7. If you don't want to Join a Class, you can take it on your own pace by clicking on Go At Your Own Pace and click Continue.
After choosing your preferred learning mode, you can use the App to set a timer for how often you want to work on your programs. You can pick Once a day or Twice a day and make that commitment to yourself to complete your programs that way.
After the enrolment is done, this Quest will then show up under the Continue section. You can now begin the Warmup. Once you've finished the Quest and marked the last day and tasks complete, the Quest will automatically be moved to the Completed section.
You will see all the Quests you own under these categories: Continue, Discover, Series, Coming Soon, Completed and Courses.
Continue has all the Quests that you are currently taking or have completed
Discover shows you programs that you don't own yet, but which are available for purchase.
Series shows Live calls if you are subscribed to Mindvalley membership and other Quests such as Little Humans, Unlimited Abundance etc.
Coming soon shows the up coming Quests in the future.
Completed shows all the programs that you have finished.
Courses all Premium courses and pre- 2016 Mindvalley Courses will be found here.