New to Mindvalley All Access?
The Mindvalley All Access is an annual subscription program which gives you access to all Mindvalley Quests in this collection and to new ones which we will continue to add. You’ll discover transformational wisdom and ideas not yet covered in mainstream learning. You can find more information on this here.
1. What is a Quest?
"Quest" is what we call programs at Mindvalley.
These quests last on average 30-35 days, with a lesson unlocking each day.
2. What is the difference between purchasing Mindvalley All Access and an individual Quest only?
A single Quest costs half of Mindvalley All Access. However, with Mindvalley All Access you get access to all the programs in this collection. You will find the full list of what is included in your Mindvalley All Access here.
- With the purchase of an individual Quest, you will have lifetime access to that Quest.
- With the All Access subscription, you will only have access to your Quests for as long as your subscription remains active. If you wish to cancel this in the future, you will no longer have access to your Quests under the subscriptions including the ones you've completed.
3. Will I have access to the full programs plus bonuses if I purchased Mindvalley All Access?
Yes. All bonuses are included within the programs as well.
You'll have access to the full programs under All Access, as you would if you were to purchase them individually.
4. Apart from Quests, what are the other benefits of this subscription?
- Omvana + All Access meditations on Omvana app (Android / iOS)
- Connections App (refer to this article)
- Live calls with authors
- Mindvalley Mentoring with Vishen Lakhiani
- Access to Mindvalley University Virtual 2020 (due to Covid-19, we are offering free access to this event for All Access students. If you are an existing All Access student, please check for the invitation sent to your email address)
5. Connections App - how can this help me with my journey?
On this app, you'll be able to connect with All Access students across the globe, and with those near you based on your location.
You'll be able to conveniently browse through upcoming live calls with authors, and add them to your calendar.
You can expand your network and organize meet ups with students near you to enhance your learning experience with Mindvalley :)
For more details on the Connections App, please refer to this article.
6. How can I access my Quest if I purchased it together with Mindvalley All Access?
Your Quest will be bundled together with all the other All Access quests.
- Click on the Programs Tab on your Mindvalley Account.
- Scroll down and expand your list of programs by clicking on Show All.
- Your programs are arranged alphabetically. Click on the programs of your choice.
- Then, select a start date to begin your lessons. More information on starting a quest can be found in this article.
7. Do you offer installments and payment plans for Mindvalley All Access?
Currently, we do not offer any installment/payment plans for the Mindvalley All Access subscription.
We only have monthly subscription plans available on the Mindvalley App for now.
We currently do not have this on our web platform yet, but we are working on it!
To purchase the monthly All Access subscription on your Mindvalley app -
- On your Mindvalley App, please click on Discover tab under your Programs tab.
- Open up any quest, and click on Get This Program.
- You will be presented with the price plans. Select Join All Access and go through the purchase flow.
8. If I purchased the Mindvalley All Access subscription on the Mindvalley app, would I have the same access to quests and programs?
Yes. You would have access to exactly the same programs on the app and our Mindvalley website.
9. Will I still have access to my All Access Quests after I cancel the auto-renew of my subscription?
You will have access until the end of your current billing period. After which, your subscription will be inactive and you will no longer have access to all the Quests, including the ones you've completed.
- For example: Your subscription renews on June 6, if you cancel the auto-renew on May 6, you will still have access to your programs until June 5.
- From June 6 onwards, all programs will be removed from your account.
- You would retain lifetime access to the programs you've purchased individually.
10. What is NOT included in the Mindvalley All Access subscription?
- Lifebook Online
- Unlimited Abundance
- Unlimited Abundance Live
- Little Humans
11. Why do you advertise as "All Access" if some programs are not included?
With All Access, you have access to Mindvalley programs.
WildFit, Lifebook Online and Unlimited Abundance are not produced in-house by Mindvalley. These are partner programs and are excluded from this subscription.
Evercoach, Soulvana and Little Humans are sub-brands of Mindvalley and are not included.
12. So many programs, where do I start?
You may use our recommendations engine here to determine which program to start off with > https://www.mindvalley.com/recommend/
You may also complete your life assessment on this link > https://life.mindvalley.com/
13. Is Mindvalley Mentoring with Vishen Lakhiani included in the Mindvalley All Access subscription?
Yes, this is located under the Channels tab in your account.
14. Is Omvana included in the Mindvalley All Access subscription?
Yes, you'll be able to access Omvana meditations, along with your All Access quest-related meditations under one roof on the Omvana app.
15. Is Mindvalley All Access an auto-renew subscription?
Yes, Mindvalley All Access is set to automatically renew each year unless you cancel the auto-renew.
If you do not wish for this to renew automatically, you may cancel auto-renew for your subscription by following this article.
Rest assured you would have access to your All Access quests until the end of your current billing period.
Note that cancelling auto-renew does not mean obtaining a refund. This merely means that our system will not automatically charge you for renewal in the next billing period.
If you would like to request for a refund, you may refer to this article.
16. I've purchased a quest, can I upgrade to the Mindvalley All Access subscription?
Of course, feel free to write to us and we will send you a checkout link for the upgrade.
17. I've missed the live calls. Where can I find the recordings?
All live calls are recorded and uploaded at least 7 days after the call has taken place.
Please click on the Channels tab in your account, then scroll down and you'll find All Access Live -
18. Is Be Extraordinary At Work included in the Mindvalley All Access subscription?
Yes, this program will be included in the Quest format when it is released in 2021.
However, as we are constantly innovating and this new program will be structured differently:
- The first release of the program will consist of 6 live coaching calls with Vishen Lakhiani, this is only for the first release in July 2020.
- Afterwards, we will film the program as a Quest and release it in the beginning of next year (2021)
As a Mindvalley All Access user, you will get access only to the Quest format of the program in January 2021, the live coaching calls are not included. You can find more information about the program here: mindvalley.com/work