What is a Quest?
"Quest" is what we call programs at Mindvalley.
What is the difference between purchasing Mindvalley Quest All Access and an individual Quest only?
A single Quest costs half of Mindvalley Quest All Access. However with Mindvalley Quest All Access you get access to all the programs in this collection. You will find the full list of what is included in your Mindvalley Quest All Access here.
- With the purchase of a Quest, you will have lifetime access to that Quest.
- With Mindvalley Quest All Access, you will only have access to your Quests for as long as your subscription remains active. If you wish to cancel this in the future, you will no longer have access to your Quests under the subscriptions including the ones you've completed.
How can I access my Quest if I purchased it together with Mindvalley Quest All Access?
Your Quest will be bundled together with all the other Quests which are included in the Mindvalley Quest All Access.
- You will find these under the Programs Tab on your Mindvalley Account.
- click on Show All to expand the list
- You will need to enroll to choose a date to begin. More information on enrolling in a quest can be found in this article.
Do you offer installments and payment plans for Mindvalley Quest All Access?
Unfortunately, we don't offer any payment plans for Mindvalley Quest All Access.
Will I still have access to my Quests after I cancel my subscription?
You will have access until the end of your current billing period. After which, your subscription will be inactive and you will no longer have access to all the Quests, including the ones you've completed.
- For example: Your subscription renews on June 6, if you cancel the auto-renew on May 6, you will still have access to your programs until June 6.
Does Mindvalley Quest All Access include Evercoach, Soulvana, Little Humans, Lifebook, Wildfit, Mindvalley Mentoring, Unlimited Abundance programs?
What is the differences between Mindvalley Mentoring and MQAA?
Mindvalley Mentoring is a monthly subscription program featuring leading-edge online trainings from the world’s best teachers, thinkers, and visionaries. With this subscription you will get access to 100+ hours of curated online mentoring sessions for a more successful, fulfilled, healthy, and connected you. You can find more information on this here.
The Mindvalley Quest All Access is an annual subscription program which gives you access to all the Quests in this collection and to new ones which we will continue to add. You’ll discover transformational wisdom and ideas not yet covered in mainstream learning. You can find more information on this here.
Is Mindvalley Quest All Access auto-renew subscription?
Yes, Mindvalley Quest All Access is set to automatically renew each year unless you cancel it
Is Becoming Extraordinary At Work included in your Mindvalley Quest All Access subscription?
Yes, this program will be included in the Quest format when it is released in 2021.
However, as we are constantly innovating and this new program will be structured differently:
- The first release of the program will consist of 6 live coaching calls with Vishen Lakhiani, this is only for the first release in July 2020.
- Afterwards, we will film the program as a Quest and release it in the beginning of next year (2021)
As a Mindvalley Quest All Access user, you will get access only to the Quest format of the program in January 2021, the live coaching calls are not included. You can find more information about the program here: mindvalley.com/work