You can now refund a quest by yourself through your billing section of your account.
Please note that the self refund feature applies to standard refunds, as defined by refunds from date of purchase and not money back guarantees, or other refund marketing offers such as a refund on completion with Lifebook Online.
You will find the option for a self refund under the Payment History in the Billing Section of your profile.
Steps to do a Self Refund
1. Log into your Mindvalley Account and click on the Profile icon on the top right hand corner.
2. Click on Billing and scroll down to the Payments History.
3. You will see the option under the program name, click Refund.
4. This will open to the self refund page. When you are here click Cancel and Refund.
Once your initiated the refund, you will receive a confirmation email within 48 hours.
- If you do not receive your refund confirmation email within 48 hours, please contact Customer Support by clicking on the chat icon on the bottom right hand corner.
Your refund will be reinstated in your account within 7-14 days. Do note that some banks may take longer.
- If you don't receive your refund within this time frame, please give your bank a call.
If you want to raise a manual refund for your program, please click the manual refund option:
You can find out more information on refunds in this article.