You can now refund a program or subscription through the billing section of your account.*
*This only applies to standard refunds (defined as refunds from date of purchase) and not money back guarantees or other refund offers such as Lifebook's refund on completion.
You will find the option for a refund under Payment History in the Billing Section of your profile
1. Log into your Mindvalley Account and click on the Profile icon on the top right hand corner.
2. Click on Billing and scroll down to the Payments History.
3. You will see the option under the program name, click Refund.
4. This will open to the self refund page. When you are here click Cancel and Refund.
Once your initiated the refund, you will receive a confirmation email within 48 hours.
- If you do not receive your refund confirmation email within 48 hours, please contact Customer Support by clicking on the chat icon on the bottom right hand corner.
Your refund will be reinstated in your account within 7-14 days. Please note that some banks may take longer.
- If you don't receive your refund within this time frame, please give your bank a call.
If you want to raise a manual refund for your program, please click the manual refund option:
'Manual refund' simply means going through customer support to request for a refund rather than performing the one-click refund option.
If you made an in-app purchase
Apple and Google have their own refund policies which we cannot control from our end. Nevertheless, it shouldn’t be a problem once you scroll through their helpful guides: