How to set up a PayPal account:
- Visit PayPal’s website and click the Sign-Up button in the top-right corner.
- Select the account type you want — Personal or Business — and click Continue.
- Add in your name, email address, and password, and then click Continue.
- Add in your address and other required info, and then click Continue.
- Optional: Click the blue Get started button, add in your credit card info, and click Add card.
- Verify your email address by clicking the link in the email sent to you by PayPal.
How to verify a PayPal account:
- Click the Wallet tab and select the card you want to verify.
- Click the Confirm card link followed by OK, after which PayPal will charge a small amount to your card.
- Check PayPal’s charge on your credit card statement and write down the four-digit code.
- Click the Wallet tab in PayPal again.
- Select the card you want to verify.
- Enter the four-digit code and then click Confirm.
Please note that we do not accept Paypal Balance for payments.