Do you want to take more than one program but not sure if it's possible?
Yes, you can! You have the choice to take as many quests as you can and retake them as often as you wish.
This all depends on your schedule and how you like to learn.
When you're ready to start a quest,
- Go to My Programs Tab and select the Quest you wish to start. To know more on how to find your programs, click here .
- Scroll down and click on All my Programs (on the right)
- Select "Programs I Can Start"
- Find your Quest
- Then select a start date to access it.
If you wish to take a break and come back later in a few days or weeks, you can do this and pick up from where you left off.
You will find it under the My Programs tab under Continue Learning as shown below.
You can also use the search function to find your program.
If you feel a little overwhelmed with the number of Quests that you are taking simultaneously you can Leave the program.
- To learn more on how to leave a program via the App, click here.
We currently have this feature available in our Mindvalley App for Apple and Android. We will also make it available on the web soon. Stay tuned.