Our shipping partner UPS will begin shipping the journals from Monday, January 25. As the journals are coming from Portugal, please expect there will be delays.
- You will receive a shipping confirmation and tracking information from UPS directly.
If you have any questions or issues concerning your delivery, please contact UPS directly using the reference information in your shipping confirmation email.
Frequently asked questions:
- Where is this getting shipped from?
The journals are being shipped from Portugal, Lisbon.
- Who is the shipping partner?
This will be shipped via UPS.
- Do I need to pay customs fees?
No, we are sending the journals as documents of no commercial value, thus there is no need for invoices and no custom taxes.
- How do I track my journal?
The tracking info will be sent to you once it is shipped by UPS. You will be notified via email or phone.
- What if I filled in the wrong info?
If your journal is already shipped, you will need to contact UPS directly for any updates.
Read more info on how to change your shipping address on the UPS website HERE.
- If I miss this first shipping deadline. Can I still get it?
Yes, you can. We will add you to the waiting list for the next shipping.
How do I buy a Mindvalley Journal?
We do not sell the Mindvalley Journals. These were given out for free to students during a launch of Mindvalley Membership in December 2020.
You can sign up for our newsletters and keep an eye out on social media for offers like these in the future.