- Click on ‘Account Settings’
2. Click on ‘Billing’
3. Click on ‘Cancel Subscription’
Once done, you will see the status of your subscription in red as "Inactive". This means that you won’t be charged for future renewals.
Please note that a cancellation of a subscription does not refund you. Subscriptions are non-refundable.
You will still have access to the content until the end of your subscription period.
Resubscribing to Coaching Mastery Membership
If your subscription has been canceled and you wish to resubscribe, you need to purchase the subscription again.
- Wait until your current subscription has expired and you’ve lost access to the content.
- Click on this link to access our best offer and re-subscribe.
1. Can I pause a subscription?
You cannot pause a subscription. You will need to cancel your subscription and repurchase again when you are ready.
2. I can't find my billing on the Mindvalley app
The billing section is not available on the Mindvalley app yet.
Please access it through the Mindvalley website.
You can click on this link for direct access to your billing section: https://home.mindvalley.com/billing
3. I canceled my subscription but have yet to receive my refund. When will I receive this?
Bear in mind that canceling a subscription does not mean a refund. This merely means it won’t be automatically renewed . You will have access to your subscription content until the end of your current billing period.
To refund your program within the refund policy, please follow this guide instead.