If you are having issues with the video or sound of your Masterclass, please follow the tips below:
1. Strong internet connection
Make sure you have a strong internet connection. Try connecting again by refreshing the page.
2. Your browser is everything
Google Chrome has been proven to be the best browser for our platforms. You can also try to copy the masterclass link into an Incognito window. Just make sure that the masterclass is not streaming in two windows at the same time.
3. Is your OS & Video/Sound drivers updated?
If video/audio issues are common in your system, you might want to consider updating your operating system and drivers. These articles will help you for Windows Updates, Mac Updates, the iOS Software on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch, and Android Updates.
4. Check your Sound System
Make sure your sound system works fine by testing it out on a random video on YouTube. In general, it is always safer to stream our high-quality videos on a laptop or a personal computer.
5. Still experiencing issues?
Our Support Agents are always around to help you with absolutely everything you need! You can reach us by clicking the contact widget at the bottom right corner. Tell us more about the issue you are facing by answering these questions. Screenshots give bonus points!
- What was the error message or issue you experienced?
- What steps have you already taken?
- Which device are you using (laptop, phone, tablet, etc.)? Which brand and model?
- Which operating system are you using?
- Which internet browser are you using?
Once you submit your message our support team will get back to you soon!
Can I fast forward or rewind the Masterclass?
Masterclass videos do not have the rewind and fast-forward functions.
Thank you for being a part of the Mindvalley community.