What is Lifebook Online?
Lifebook Online is a 6-week online program designed to help you craft a crystal-clear vision of your ultimate life in 12 categories. Through a series of videos, templates, and coaching calls, you will be invited to dive deep into your beliefs, values, dreams in order to produce an actionable, personalized blueprint of your ideal life. This blueprint, by the end of the program, is your very own Lifebook.
Who are Jon & Missy Butcher?
Jon and Missy Butcher are the founders of Lifebook. They’ve founded over 19 companies together, and have gained incredible mastery over other areas of their life too: from health, to their spiritual practice, and even to the quality of life they provide for their family. Over the past 20+ years, they’ve intentionally designed this extraordinary life thanks to the system they created called Lifebook. And now, it’s their mission to share it with a million people all over the world.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How is Lifebook different from other goal-setting programs?
There are 3 elements that make Lifebook above and beyond other goal-setting programs:
- Holistic Approach - Lifebook helps you create a vision for all 12 dimensions of your life.
- Personalized System - Lifebook is an empty system that helps you get in touch with what YOU really want in life. All answers come from you, not at you – it’s a blueprint for your life that’s all about you.
- Measurable Results - Lifebook is the only personal development program that measures your results in all 12 areas of life with the Lifebook Life Assessment.
2. What results can I expect from Lifebook Online?
Lifebook awakens you to the fact that you can take full control of your life and turn it into a living masterpiece on your own terms.
It helps you find clarity on who you really are and what you really want in all 12 areas of life and gives you a step-by-step plan to rapidly achieve it.
With Lifebook, you get laser-focused on what really matters to you and stop wasting time on things that don’t bring you closer to your Life Vision.
3. Who is Lifebook for?
Lifebook is for you if you:
- Feel a sense of unfulfilled potential in your life, as if you’re settling when you could be doing or achieving something more
- Have reached some level of success in certain areas of life, but feel you’ve sacrificed too much in other areas to get there (e.g. giving up family time for your career)
- Crave to discover who you really are, what your unique purpose is, and what you really want in every area of life – without settling for someone else’s version of success
- Are seeking clarity as you move through a major transition point in life (e.g. divorce, career change, a personal loss, a mid-life crisis, etc.
- Are done with just letting life happen to you, and want to take your destiny in your hands, and make life happen for you instead!
4. What's included in the program?
You get everything you need to design your personal vision for the 12 key areas of your life, create your own personalised Lifebook, and stay motivated every step of the way.
This includes 6 weeks of video training, pre-recorded weekly coaching calls, convenient Lifebook design templates you can use on any computer, and access to our global community through our private Facebook group.
5. How much time will I need for this?
You’ll want to set aside 3 - 6 hours a week for 6 weeks (and if you’re committed to living your greatest life, it’s the best time investment you’ll ever make). Here’s how that breaks down:
- You’ll watch an average of 2 Lifebook training videos each week (120 – 150 minutes)
- You’ll personalise each chapter template with your own photos, text, and quotes (15 – 30 minutes)
- You may also want to set aside additional personal time for coaching calls, reflection, and visualisation (optional)
6. What is Lifebook Online’s “Free After Completion” model?
Our mission is to put a Lifebook into the hands of a million people – and our main way of doing this is by offering our students a “Free After Completion” model.
In a nutshell, this means that Lifebook Online is free as long as you complete the program by the stipulated graduation date. You can find out more information about how this works in this article.