If your account is in English this does not necessarily mean that all your programs are in English.
If you have purchased programs in a different language you will be able to find them in the language you purchased, under the My Programs section of your Mindvalley Account, even if the interface is in English.
Please note that you will need to Select Start Date/ click Start before you can begin, more information on this here.
How do I change the language of my Mindvalley Account on the Web?
- Click on the icon at the upper-right and select "My Account"
- Once you are in your Profile, select "Language" on the right-hand side.
- Select the Language that you want.
- Scroll down and select "Save Profile".
- To go back to your Library select "My Programs" in the menu above.
Find more details about "How to navigate your Mindvalley Account" in the article here.
How do I change the language from my App?
- Click the icon of your profile on the upper-right side of your home page in the App.
- Then select "Language" and choose the language that you want.