New to Mindvalley Membership?
The Mindvalley Membership is an annual subscription program which gives you access to all Mindvalley Quests in this collection and to new ones which we will continue to add. You’ll discover transformational wisdom and ideas not yet covered in mainstream learning. You can find more information on this here.
1. What is a Quest?
"Quest" is what we call programs at Mindvalley.
These quests last on average 30-35 days, with a lesson unlocking each day.
2. What is the difference between purchasing Mindvalley Membership and an individual Quest only?
A single Quest costs more than half of Mindvalley Membership. On the other hand, with Mindvalley Membership you get access to all the programs in this collection. You will find the full list of what is included in your Mindvalley here.
- With the purchase of an individual Quest, you will have lifetime access to that Quest.
- With the Mindvalley Membership, you will only have access to your Quests for as long as your subscription remains active. If you wish to cancel this in the future, you will no longer have access to your Quests under the subscriptions including the ones you've completed.
3. Will I have access to the full programs plus bonuses if I purchased Mindvalley Membership?
Yes. All bonuses are included within the programs as well.
You'll have access to the full programs under Mindvalley Membership, as you would if you were to purchase them individually.
4. Apart from Quests, what are the other benefits of this subscription?
- Omvana + Mindvalley Membership meditations on Omvana app (Android / iOS)
- Connections App (refer to this article)
- Frequent Live Calls with Authors
- Mindvalley Mentoring with Vishen Lakhiani
- Little Humans
- Zenward Yoga
5. Connections App - how can this help me with my journey?
On this app, you'll be able to connect with Mindvalley Membership students across the globe, and with those near you based on your location.
You'll be able to conveniently browse through upcoming live calls with authors, and add them to your calendar. These are located under the Events tab.
You can expand your network and organize meet ups with students near you to enhance your learning experience with Mindvalley :)
For more details on the Connections App, please refer to this article.
6. How can I access my Quest if I purchased it together with Mindvalley Membership?
Your Quest will be bundled together with all the other quests.
- Click on the My Programs Tab on your Mindvalley Account.
- Scroll down and expand your list of programs by clicking on Show All.
- Your programs are arranged alphabetically. Click on the programs of your choice.
- Then, select a start date to begin your lessons. More information on starting a quest can be found in this article.
7. Do you offer installments and payment plans for Mindvalley Membership?
Currently, we do not offer any installment/payment plans for the Mindvalley Membership, so we're unable to break the annual payments up into installments.
We do have monthly subscription plans available, but if you're interested in a year-long personal growth program, the annual subscription is more worth it!
8. If I purchased the Mindvalley Membership on the Mindvalley app, would I have the same access to quests and programs?
Yes. You would have access to exactly the same programs on the app and our Mindvalley website.
9. Will I still have access to my Membership Quests after I cancel the auto-renew of my subscription?
You will have access until the end of your current billing period. After which, your subscription will be inactive and you will no longer have access to all the Quests, including the ones you've completed.
- For example: Your subscription renews on June 6, if you cancel the auto-renew on May 6, you will still have access to your programs until June 5.
- From June 6 onwards, all programs will be removed from your account.
- You would retain lifetime access to the programs you've purchased individually.
10. What is NOT included in the Mindvalley Membership?
- Lifebook Online
- Unlimited Abundance
- Unlimited Abundance Live
11. Why do you advertise as "Access to all programs" if some programs are not included?
With the Mindvalley Membership, you have access to Mindvalley programs.
WildFit, Lifebook Online and Unlimited Abundance are not produced in-house by Mindvalley. These are partner programs and are excluded from this subscription.
Evercoach and Soulvana are sub-brands of Mindvalley and are not included.
12. What is the best way to use Mindvalley Membership?
We recommend taking just one or two quests at any given time. These Quests last on average 2 - 4 weeks, with a short lesson unlocking each day.
We also recommend connecting with our global community through the Connections App. Here you'll meet thousands of inspiring individuals who share your passion for transformation - and who'll support and uplift you every step of the way.
Any other features or tools you’re taking on top of this is a bonus!
13. So many programs, where do I start?
There are dozens of Quests to choose from in Mindvalley Membership - each with its own unique objective.
We recommend that you start with the Life Assessment, an eye-opening and highly-effective tool that helps you see exactly which areas of life you’re excelling in — and which need the most attention.
After you complete the assessment, you’ll get a crystal clear perspective on which Quests to take first depending on your unique goals and circumstances.
Follow these simple steps:
- Take the Life Assessment here.
- Enter your ‘Category of Focus’ here for Quest Recommendations.
You may use our recommendations engine here to determine which program to start off with > https://www.mindvalley.com/recommend/
How much time should I spend on this?
We recommend that you commit to 20 minutes of ‘Mindvalley learn time’ a day. This is to help you retain the information -- and ultimately to create remarkable results.
To make sure these 20 minutes become part of your schedule, we recommend that you do something called Habit Stacking.
Habit Stacking means that you take a habit that is already a part of your routine -- and you stack a new habit on top. So, for example, you might want to stack your learning time with having your breakfast.
How many Quests should I take at the same time?
We recommend one or two at once. This will ensure you're enjoying consistent and sustainable growth, without ever feeling overwhelmed.
Do I need to complete every Quest?
Quests are designed to be as addictive and 'sticky' as video games - but with a far more productive outcome. So there's a high chance you'll find yourself compelled to finish what you start.
But if you've started a Quest and feel it's not for you, then you can set it aside, and take another Quest.
14. Is Mindvalley Mentoring with Vishen Lakhiani included in the Mindvalley Membership?
Yes, this is located under the Channels tab in your account.
15. Is Omvana included in the Mindvalley Membership?
Yes, you'll be able to access Omvana meditations, along with your Mindvalley quest-related meditations under one roof on the Omvana app.
16. Is Mindvalley Membership an auto-renew subscription?
Yes, Mindvalley Membership is set to automatically renew each year unless you cancel the auto-renew.
If you do not wish for this to renew automatically, you may cancel auto-renew for your subscription by following this article.
Rest assured you would have access to your Mindvalley quests until the end of your current billing period.
Note that cancelling auto-renew does not mean obtaining a refund. This merely means that our system will not automatically charge you for renewal in the next billing period.
If you would like to request for a refund, you may refer to this article.
17. I've purchased a quest, can I upgrade to the Mindvalley Membership?
Of course, feel free to write to us and we will send you a checkout link for the upgrade.
18. I purchased a monthly subscription, can I switch to the annual subscription?
Purchased via Mindvalley website
Yes, certainly! Please log into the billing section of your account and cancel the auto-renew of your monthly subscription. Here's how to do this.
Once cancelled, you will continue to have access to your programs until the end of your current billing period. Then, once your current subscription expires, feel free to select and purchase the annual subscription again on this link.
Rest assured all your progress within your programs are saved, so you'll be able to continue where you left off. Your progress will not be affected.
Note that your previous payment for the monthly subscription cannot be refunded (unless you're still within the 15-day refund policy, in which case you may follow this guide to obtain a refund). However, the billing period for your annual subscription will begin again on your new purchase date for 12 months.
Purchase via Mindvalley app
If your monthly subscription was purchased on the Mindvalley app, your billing details will not show up on your Mindvalley account billing section.
Instead, the billing and payments are handled directly by your app store.
Here are guides on how you can cancel your subscription via your app store -
Then, you may purchase the annual subscription again after your app store subscription expires. Your progress in your programs will not be affected.
19. I purchased an annual subscription, can I switch to the monthly subscription?
Purchased via Mindvalley website
If this is out of the 15-day refund policy, we are unable to provide a full refund for your annual subscription. In this case, you may only cancel the auto-renew of your subscription so that this does not renew in the next billing period.
If this is still within the 15-day refund policy, please follow this guide to refund your subscription.
Then, feel free to select the monthly subscription on this page.
Note that refund policies do not apply to trial memberships.
Purchased via Mindvalley app
Purchases made via Mindvalley app will be handled directly by your app store. The terms and conditions set by the app store is refunds will only be granted up to 48 hours from purchase.
If you are still within the refund window, please follow these guides to obtain your refund -
Otherwise, you may cancel the auto-renew of your subscription by following these guides -
20. I've missed the live calls. Where can I find the recordings?
All live calls are recorded and uploaded at least 7 days after the call has taken place.
Please click on the Channels tab in your account, then scroll down and you'll find Live Talks & Workshops -
21. Is Be Extraordinary At Work included in the Mindvalley Membership?
Yes, this program will be included in the Quest format when it is released in 2021.
However, as we are constantly innovating and this new program will be structured differently:
- The first release of the program will consist of 6 live coaching calls with Vishen Lakhiani, this is only for the first release in July 2020.
- Afterwards, we will film the program as a Quest and release it in the beginning of next year (2021)
As a Mindvalley Membership user, you will get access only to the Quest format of the program in 2021, the live coaching calls are not included. You can find more information about the program here: mindvalley.com/work
22. I bought Mindvalley Membership, can I access it in different languages?
No, you will only have access to one language per subscription.
So the Mindvalley Membership English subscription only grants you access to English programs.
The same applies to the subscription in different languages - it only grants access to that specific language. Subscriptions in different languages are separate and can be purchased separately.
If you would like access to programs in both English and your local language, you may purchase the subscriptions separately.